Archive for August, 2010
We’re a little behind on updating our Manager of the Month! Below is a list of those who have won this esteemed award over the past few months. Their hard work and dedication is truly paying off in the results they provide, and we appreciate each and every one of them.
February = Amy Melanson
March = Scott Gaba
April = Tony Fiduccia
May = Jenny Battershell
June = Jenny Battershell
July = Marcel Kuenzler
Congratulations to such a outstanding team!
1. HOTEL/RESORT EXECUTIVE CHEF – BAHRAIN – U$ 60-72K NET !!! Plus Accommodation
The property has 78 villas and 4 F&B outlets, including a fine dining restaurant. As the property was taken over, they are looking at potentially changing some of the concepts as well.
The Hotel Manager has just joined them from a very good 5* background in the Uk, having worked for the Ritz and Claridges.
The position would also hold some Food & Beverage management responsibilities, as there is no F&B Manager in the property.
The salary would be between US$5,000 up to US$6,000, per month, tax free, plus full package, including accommodation, etc.
2. RESORT EXECUTIVE CHEF – ABU DHABI – U$ 60K NET !!! Plus accommodation
Executive Chef – Abu Dhabi
It is a luxury 5* resort located in the desert in Abu Dhabi, so very remote. It has 140 rooms & villas, as well as 4 F&B outlets, including Grill fine dining, all day dining, Middle Eastern cuisine and Mediterranean. The current Executive Chef did the opening and is now leaving after 2 years and will be leaving at the end of September, so they would be looking to fill the role fairly quickly. The salary is around the same as for 122, US$5,000 net, plus all benefits.
3. Chef de Cuisine (Rest. Chef reporting to E.C.) – DUBAI – U$ 60K NET !!! Plus accommodation, annual airfares, medical insurance
I am looking for a Chef de Cuisine for ‘122’ (this is not the official name, but as that is confidential, we’ll go with this at the moment). As the name suggests it is on the 122nd floor of a luxury hotel, so any candidates must have a good head for heights!
The restaurant will have 70 seats and will be open for lunch and dinner 7 days per week, as well as a lounge and will serve high end Modern dishes, with an emphasis on high end meat and seafood grills, as well as trendy bar snack food & tapas.
The team size will be around 20 Chefs, from different destinations, so the candidate must have good communication and training skills. The position would report to the Executive Chef, who comes from a very good background with Peninsula, Shangri-la and other hotels in the Middle East and Asia.
The start date for the role is October 2010 and the salary is around US$5,000 net per month, plus a full expat package, including housing, annual airfares, schooling allowance and medical insurance.
As this is a very prestigious restaurant, I am looking for someone from a very good grill concept background, such as Wildfire in Sydney, Manhattan Grill at the Grand Hyatt Dubai, Marco Pierre White Grill Concept, Maze Grill, etc
Hospitality Partner, Florida
Goodwin & Associates Hospitality Services L.L.C.
Goodwin & Associates Hospitality Services is looking for the right person to work with our company. We have grown by double digits every year since 1999, and are seeking a qualified Market Partner to establish a presence for us as our company continues to grow. Our business family is comprised of successful and supportive professionals, there to assist new Market Partner’s in ramping up their business with a focus on results and long term sustainability.
Some information on our company and what we have to offer:
• Our Market Partner’s are able to do deals with our current experienced team, who have hundreds of job orders and search assignments to fill currently, and work with our outstanding Mystery Shop Division in selling programs. A new MP from day one is engaged in a business in motion, which produces fees and commissions every day. Our team collaborates on many splits together, and with each new market, the opportunities for our team increases
• The initial Market Partner buy in is $25,000. We seek to grow with historically successful candidates, with a leadership background, who have achieved a level of success that allows them the opportunity to open their own turn key business, partnering with the industry’s most respected and innovative company. Market Partner’s keep 100% of their recruiting placement commissions.
• We offer a support team focused on high quality services, with a priority on helping our new Market Partner ramp up quickly and make money out of the gate
• Each Market Partner is an Independent Contractor, managing their own schedule and working from home, with no commute or travel expense
• This independent, entrepreneurial business model allows a strong quality of life, with established systems and infrastructure with a positive business family environment
Minimum requirements to submit resume:
• 5 years restaurant/hotel operations experience in leadership position as Market Partner, Regional or Area Director, VP of Operations, Director of Sales, Director of Operations, or Senior leadership position
• Candidates who have achieved a certain level of business success in their work history, with an earnings history from 80k to 175k and up, who desires to be a high earner currently.
• Or strong sales background, preferable in food service or hospitality
• Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and a passion and knowledge of the Hospitality Industry
• Able to work effectively & consistently in a professional home office environment
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
We are looking for reliable people between the ages of 18 to 25.
People in this age range will join our team of mystery shoppers and will be asked to visit retailers in their local area to evaluate their transaction and then complete a short report. Mystery shoppers are reimbursed for their purchase and their time.
If you are in this age range, please sign up today at http://www.mysteryshopperprogram.com/mystery-shopper.php.
If you know of anyone that it is in the age range in the northeast and would be interested in this opportunity, please forward this link to them. Thank you for your help, and feel free to email email@example.com with any questions.