Archive for August 18, 2010
Goodwin & Associates Hospitality Services is looking for the right person to work with our company. We have grown by double digits every year since 1999, and are seeking a qualified Market Partner to establish a presence for us as our company continues to grow. Our business family is comprised of successful and supportive professionals, there to assist new Market Partner’s in ramping up their business with a focus on results and long term sustainability.
Some information on our company and what we have to offer:
• Our Market Partner’s are able to do deals with our current experienced team, who have hundreds of job orders and search assignments to fill currently, and work with our outstanding Mystery Shop Division in selling programs. A new MP from day one is engaged in a business in motion, which produces fees and commissions every day. Our team collaborates on many splits together, and with each new market, the opportunities for our team increases
• The initial Market Partner buy in is $25,000. We seek to grow with historically successful candidates, with a leadership background, who have achieved a level of success that allows them the opportunity to open their own turn key business, partnering with the industry’s most respected and innovative company. Market Partner’s keep 100% of their recruiting placement commissions.
• We offer a support team focused on high quality services, with a priority on helping our new Market Partner ramp up quickly and make money out of the gate
• Each Market Partner is an Independent Contractor, managing their own schedule and working from home, with no commute or travel expense
• This independent, entrepreneurial business model allows a strong quality of life, with established systems and infrastructure with a positive business family environment
Minimum requirements to submit resume:
• 5 years restaurant/hotel operations experience in leadership position as Market Partner, Regional or Area Director, VP of Operations, Director of Sales, Director of Operations, or Senior leadership position
• Candidates who have achieved a certain level of business success in their work history, with an earnings history from 80k to 175k and up, who desires to be a high earner currently.
• Or strong sales background, preferable in food service or hospitality
• Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and a passion and knowledge of the Hospitality Industry
• Able to work effectively & consistently in a professional home office environment
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this exciting opportunity.